Thursday, January 20, 2005
  OPENING A CAN OF LEECHES
There are healthier and more wholesome things to be doing at this time of day. I could be sleeping [too conventional], frightening my darling neighbours by being aggresive and anti-social [too easy] or rounding up the drunk population of my town and playing kiss-chase with a stun-gun [not two nights in row...]. Instead I thought i'd publish my first ever blog comment.
I was coaxed into this decision by learning that Michelle Branch is the finest example of a woman on this planet. Having long thought that Penélope Cruz had this job I thought I would express my shock and surprise. Unfortunately, being a retard I can't post a picture to allow a comparison, but I think it is worth pointing out that unlike Michelle Branch [elegantly snuggling up to dead guitar hero Dimebag, below] Miss Cruz does NOT have third degree burns on her shoulder. Is it some kind of new messed-up fashion statement..? Now, behold the most pitiful segueway into a new paragraph ever seen on a blog:



I've been invited to participate in this anti-social project on the understanding that I write as many inflamatory comments as possible about the bizarre fashion trends in the UK, a subject I am unfortunately familiar with myself [in the same way that George Bush 2 is "unfortunately familiar" with brain damage]. My foreign friends have asked me many questions about this subject, and in my next post I will try and shed some light on perhaps the strangest new trend: the role of puppy fat as a makeshift belt among young ladies.
There. See how i used the word fashion to link one paragraph with the next? Smooth. Smooth as a piece of sandpaper. I studied journalism for three years at university learning how to pull things like that off.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere." - George W. Bush (March 24, 2004)

Recent Bastard Posts
Bastard-coated Bastards
Fetus Spears
SomethingSomething
Darth Vader
Sinner's Ark
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Seditious Bastards
Brand New Malaysia
e pur si muove
I Really Don't Know
Illusio
Mr Wang Bakes Good Karma
The Police State
Matrix Singapore
The Reader's Eye
Sayoni
Singaland
Singapore Rebel (the blog)
Singapore Rebel (the film)
Xeno Boy
Yawning Bread
Retardation of the West
The Knight Shift
Melanie "Mad Cow" Phillips
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
System of a Down
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
Game of the Month

"I'm jacking your wheelbarrel bitch!"
Archived Bastardisation




Powered by Blogger