Thursday, February 23, 2006
  Some day...some day you will be mine.
Oh, my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch
Alone, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine
I need your love
I need your love
God, speed your love to me

Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely river sigh, wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home
Wait for me...



The all-new Ford Mustang: Some women say it's better than having sex and chocolate at the same time.

In the midst of taking my long overdue driving lessons, my boyhood Toys'R'Us urges have strangely been rekindled. Maybe the updated Hollywood film Dukes of Hazzard also brought back my childhood obsessions with the General Lee. But in general, I have always had a thing for American muscle cars. Nothing looks as cool and sounds as hot for the price of a pony car. Sure, American cars are generally notorious for shitty fuel economy and seriously lacking in terms of performance, quality and value for money compared with their european and asian counterparts. They guzzle twice as much as gas and are probably 50% of the cause of global warming and 100% of the reason why Iraq got ass-invaded. If sin ever bore such tasty fruits, this is it.

I'm like a fat kid staring into a candy-store. I know its bad for me (or the environment anyways), but I want one. But of course, given the financial and geographical impossibilities for a first car, I will probably end up driving a shitty car covered in shit.



My first car: I can already smell the pigeons...

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere." - George W. Bush (March 24, 2004)

Recent Bastard Posts
Bastard-coated Bastards
Fetus Spears
SomethingSomething
Darth Vader
Sinner's Ark
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Seditious Bastards
Brand New Malaysia
e pur si muove
I Really Don't Know
Illusio
Mr Wang Bakes Good Karma
The Police State
Matrix Singapore
The Reader's Eye
Sayoni
Singaland
Singapore Rebel (the blog)
Singapore Rebel (the film)
Xeno Boy
Yawning Bread
Retardation of the West
The Knight Shift
Melanie "Mad Cow" Phillips
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
System of a Down
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
Game of the Month

"I'm jacking your wheelbarrel bitch!"
Archived Bastardisation




Powered by Blogger