Friday, December 31, 2004
  Blogs to check out...
3 and a half hours into new year's eve and I'm still browsing the net like the sad bastard that I am. Anyway, in those few hours since my last post, I've been browsing through some really interesting blogs. Just thought I'd mention a few interesting blogs/sites I discovered tonight.

-Chapel Perilous - Looks pretty interesting, but I'm still not sure what it's about......Something about octopi...
Check out the link Chapel Furnace for some interesting political food for thought. And even if you don't care that Bush is going to get all of us killed, at least there are still some funny pictures on this site.

-Yummy Wakame - It really doesn't take much to impress me as a person, as antisocial as I am. All you have to be is original and not some drone who "goes with the crowd". Her blogger profile impressed me so much, I'd reccommend her blog even if it said nothing....umm..well maybe not. (Mr Jones: Her favourite movies include Waking Life and Lost Highway..and I thought YOU were the only person who truly appreciated David Lynch..heheh)

-SaniTest- How insane are you? Should I be worried that I got a score of 6.66 out of 10?
Your SaniTest(TM) score suggests that you are quite unhinged. Although some scientists believe this condition is genetic, others theorize that it is induced through exposure to unnatural stress. But these 'scientists,' apparently, do not hear the voices. Others who scored at this level include occultist/drug fiend Aliester Crowley and US senator Jesse Helms. Post your scores in the comments if you take it :)
 
Comments:
Wow thanks Clyde! :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere." - George W. Bush (March 24, 2004)

Recent Bastard Posts
Bastard-coated Bastards
Fetus Spears
SomethingSomething
Darth Vader
Sinner's Ark
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Seditious Bastards
Brand New Malaysia
e pur si muove
I Really Don't Know
Illusio
Mr Wang Bakes Good Karma
The Police State
Matrix Singapore
The Reader's Eye
Sayoni
Singaland
Singapore Rebel (the blog)
Singapore Rebel (the film)
Xeno Boy
Yawning Bread
Retardation of the West
The Knight Shift
Melanie "Mad Cow" Phillips
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
System of a Down
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
Game of the Month

"I'm jacking your wheelbarrel bitch!"
Archived Bastardisation




Powered by Blogger