Thursday, December 30, 2004
  A happy new year...for some of us.
Today just hasn't been a good day for me. It's just one of those days where everything's not going your way. I queued ages for an internet download only to be disconnected halfway. I made dinner that tasted like shit.. (usually it's just about bearable), then Windows XP made me feel like an idiot by telling me its not safe to download some codecs so I couldn't watch a streaming video of my favourite guitar hero. Not like it even gave me a fucking choice to download them or not.. Then my bluetooth dongle wouldn't work when I connected it to my PC. Well it did, but I just couldn't send stuff from my phone. If you ask me, my computer has become some kind of paranoid mother telling me what I can and can't do now. For fuck's sake, you'd think the most updated version of WinXP would give you less problems when all I really wanted to do 10 minutes ago was throw this fucking machine out my goddam window and hope it kills as many birds on its way down.

But I digress. Afterall, I am too poor to destroy my own property. Instead, I close my eyes and count backwards from 10. Just like I did after my internet download got disconnected. And just like I did after dinner. Rage is blind for sure. Because when your state of mind flicks to that mentality, you really don't give a shit that you paid 50 bucks for that bluetooth dongle you are crushing repeatedly under the leg of your chair as you jump up and down on it. And the sadistic part is you just might actually enjoy it.

So I guess I've had a bad day. But still I have to think that other people do have it worse. Like my friend Danni who's girlfriend left him and then he got in a car accident recently. It sucks when all this has to happen at the year end...not to forget the tsunami that's taken so many lives...sigh. Well, happy new year. At least we have 2005 to look forward to.

Oh wait, Bush is in power for the next 4 years. Dammit.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere." - George W. Bush (March 24, 2004)

Recent Bastard Posts
Bastard-coated Bastards
Fetus Spears
SomethingSomething
Darth Vader
Sinner's Ark
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Seditious Bastards
Brand New Malaysia
e pur si muove
I Really Don't Know
Illusio
Mr Wang Bakes Good Karma
The Police State
Matrix Singapore
The Reader's Eye
Sayoni
Singaland
Singapore Rebel (the blog)
Singapore Rebel (the film)
Xeno Boy
Yawning Bread
Retardation of the West
The Knight Shift
Melanie "Mad Cow" Phillips
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
System of a Down
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
Game of the Month

"I'm jacking your wheelbarrel bitch!"
Archived Bastardisation




Powered by Blogger