Tuesday, December 28, 2004
  Gothic names anyone?
I've just found out that I have a gothic name, and its Violent Beauty (no I didn't make that up). I must say, that's quite flattering, but I still don't know how to rank it amongst the other nicknames I've been given, of which includes Queen PMS, Merciless Medusa, Cold-blooded Bitch, Emotionless Cow and Miss Morbid. As far as I'm concerned, they're all lies. I'm the nicest, sweetest person anyone could ever wish to meet (as well as gorgeous, have I mentioned?). And if I ever get to see those people who gave me these nicknames, their lives will be at my mercy. As for Clyde, his name is Deadly Whispers. Although I still think the winner of the day is still my boyfriend - apparently his gothic name is Demented Whore. I must be so lucky.
 
Comments:
Hey Violent Beauty...I have to agree I also think they are lies because I was also named Violent Beauty, no joke...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere." - George W. Bush (March 24, 2004)

Recent Bastard Posts
Bastard-coated Bastards
Fetus Spears
SomethingSomething
Darth Vader
Sinner's Ark
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Seditious Bastards
Brand New Malaysia
e pur si muove
I Really Don't Know
Illusio
Mr Wang Bakes Good Karma
The Police State
Matrix Singapore
The Reader's Eye
Sayoni
Singaland
Singapore Rebel (the blog)
Singapore Rebel (the film)
Xeno Boy
Yawning Bread
Retardation of the West
The Knight Shift
Melanie "Mad Cow" Phillips
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
System of a Down
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
Game of the Month

"I'm jacking your wheelbarrel bitch!"
Archived Bastardisation




Powered by Blogger