Tuesday, December 28, 2004
  The awaited arrival of Martha. All bow. Now.
Hellluuuu...it is I, Martha, the Queen. Since Clyde has already introduced me, I won't say much for now (except that I'm really gorgeous. Trust me!!). Plus my internet card is running out.

As for my part in this whole project of martha and clyde's, I'll be providing vital information about the wannabes and try-hards from my beloved country - Brunei - where the kids roam free, unfortunately, while also giving a physical real-life demonstration on how sad kids can be when they try too hard to be something considered "cool" and "popular". I'll save the surprise for later. Other than that, I will also be sharing my personal rantings on my hatred for almost everything (and by everything, i really mean things that are related to the human race. Mainly of the white type. So I'm weird? The sue me and stick a fork through my eye, I don't care...forks don't hurt me.)

Okay before I go completely lame, I'll stop now.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere." - George W. Bush (March 24, 2004)

Recent Bastard Posts
Bastard-coated Bastards
Fetus Spears
SomethingSomething
Darth Vader
Sinner's Ark
I HATE MUSIC
Mulch
Seditious Bastards
Brand New Malaysia
e pur si muove
I Really Don't Know
Illusio
Mr Wang Bakes Good Karma
The Police State
Matrix Singapore
The Reader's Eye
Sayoni
Singaland
Singapore Rebel (the blog)
Singapore Rebel (the film)
Xeno Boy
Yawning Bread
Retardation of the West
The Knight Shift
Melanie "Mad Cow" Phillips
Pentagonlies (cool conspiracy theory video!)
Sorry Everybody
System of a Down
Wake Up & Smell the Fascism
Pink Dome
Take the Political Test
Vox Day
Game of the Month

"I'm jacking your wheelbarrel bitch!"
Archived Bastardisation




Powered by Blogger